Other Sports

I am really looking forward to see how good he and Guéhi can be this year. We’ve been working towards playing a back 3, and yesterday was the first time it’s functional. I am hoping that Chris Richards can force his way in to be the 3rd CB - he looks like the real deal in very limited minutes.

1 Like

If he is, thats a great thing for both Palace and USMNT

1 Like

Lots of drama in the curling world as Jamie Sinclair floats between US and Canadian teams with her dual-citizenship. I am surprised people are allowed to do this.

https://www.curlingzone.com/post.php?postid=5933

(TBH, I could care less about curling beyond a natural curiosity during the Olympics but it has value to break up the soccer convo here, which is considerably less interesting than curling.)

3 Likes

Richards vs. Liverpool

https://twitter.com/kickswish/status/1559702666795794432?s=21&t=uFVilWCCSU-soRebAFgYlA

Hear me out: soccer on ice.

“Isn’t that hockey?” Fuck no. No skates allowed. And a ball, not a puck.
“Do they get you use the brooms?” Yes.

Maybe just my ignorance, but is there precedent for loans between these clubs?

Chelsea has always had a large amount of loanees with other teams. Man Utd, from memory, rarely takes up loan players, so this smacks of desperation. Especially as they face Liverpool on Monday.

Jim, was this one in your playbook as a coach?

Nope

Wow

COYG!

Oh nothing, just Browns fans making fun of sexual assault:

Crystal Palace has a ridiculous amount of flair in the 22/23 squad. This is a fantastic mash up of the wide players breaking hearts and ankles.

In the league so far, only Man City has created more “big chances” than Palace. We play each other Saturday morning.

Chet Holmgren will miss the entire upcoming NBA season due to a Lisfranc injury. I’m having Sam Bowie déjà vu.

In the league so far, nobody has scored more goals or have more points than…

Crystal Palace wasting no time putting one in City’s net.

I’m watching Brighton and Leeds…any players I need to pay particular attention to?

Now 2-0

1 Like

The ones on the pitch.

City woke up at the half.