Orioles @ Astros, June 23, 2024

Middle of three…4-0 Astros

1 Like

Good to hear. I’m all for mental health. But you really need MLB.TV.

We will likely discuss that purchase directly.

Yainer with a leadoff infield single.

You’re going to be sad when you learn that Ohio is in the Astros’ viewing area.

1 Like

I’ve been coming to Ohio my whole life to visit relatives. Many things about Ohio make me sad. :rofl:

2 Likes

Peña with a knock. Two on for Dubon.

My favorite fish

Dubon with a sac bunt…Diaz to 3B and Peña to 2B. Two in scoring position for Loperfido

Loperfido…infield in…down on strikes.

Not a good at bat for Loperfido.

Up to McCormick

Bunts, pops it up. Crap

Wasted chances. 4-0 after three.

What in the seven levels of fuck, Chas

I bought some mahi mahi myself yesterday, oddly enough. It is an amazingly versatile fish. I favor it for fish burgers, but you can’t really go wrong. I remember buying a whole fish once in Panama, it’s called dorado there, and while it wasn’t one of the enormous specimens it was plenty big. I paid sixty cents a pound for it, by the way. I’m sure I made burgers and maybe some tacos and maybe just grilled some, but what sticks out is that after a few days in the fridge it had clearly gone beyond peak freshness and so I used the last of it in a Thai curry and it was absolutely tremendous.

It’s so good. And versatile. And easy to grill, which is my favorite way to cook fish.

1 Like

I paid like $14/lb for a filet. A couple of pounds goes a long way, but not nearly the bargain you enjoyed.

Astros front office needs to look around the stands and see all of the ear coverings and think about turning the sound system down to 105 db or so.

1 Like

I was at the game a couple of weeks ago and it was obnoxiously and uncomfortably loud. And I’m hard of hearing. It’s really absurd.

1 Like

Middle of four…4-0 Astros