NLCS 2022

Jean was a little drunk there.

Phillies are a fucking train wreck in the field.

1 Like

I get the hate for Pete Davidson, “he’s unfunny” and all, but I will always have a soft spot in my heart for his complete teardown of Staten Island

I guess Philly likes their bullpen, but this seems like an early hook.

Padres running out of outs. Still down 4-2 after 7.5 innings.

That was a job on Profar

Who the hell knows how all this will shake down, but neither of these NL teams fills me with abject terror.

1 Like

He seemed to think so.

True, but I’m humbled by '19.

7 Likes

This is exactly my fear. I worry that Philly might be the '22 version of the '19 Nats.

I’m not thinking about the Phillies or Padres. Beat the Yankees, then worry about who you play IF you get a chance.

15 Likes

Agreed. Why is anyone worrying/talking about the WS now? This series against NYY is very far from over.

2 Likes

100% correct. If the Astros can’t win 2 out of the next 5, they don’t deserve to go to the WS.

I’m obviously not talking about the World Series. I’m just observing that to me the Astros, the Yankees, the Mariners and the Guardians, to name four, seem like more complete teams than either of the remaining teams on the other side. And everyone knows the David and Goliath story. We saw it in real time in the Padres - Dodgers series.

Both the Phillies and the Padres are undefeated against the Astros in postseason series.

Winning the series or winning games?

I didn’t say anything about games.

I could not tell so I asked. Chill.

I hope Falter dosen’t.

Soto, who’s like 14 or 15 years old, hits a two run homer in the top of the fifth and SD takes a 6-4 lead.