Merry Christmas, everyone!

I hope you all well, safe and are having a good/blessed day with friends and family, however you define that!

11 Likes

I didn’t make a list, but my wife knows I’m a nut for a certain baseball team:

Carlos Correa autographed card
Bagwell autographed baseball
2 whiskey glasses with the MMPUS map printed on them

My youngest on the other hand got me a pair of largemouth bass slippers.

Merry Christmas OWA friends.

9 Likes

Got the prime rib on the smoker, a bottle of Turley at the ready (thanks Mike S!), and cigar for sundown.

Merry Christmas to all!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to all!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas everybody.

6 Likes

Had Christmas with my daughter yesterday morning because she and her BF left on a trip today. She will receive a proposal and a ring on this trip, but of course, she does not know.

Christmas at Mark’s house at 6:30 tonight. He is cooking dinner for us, and beer and presents will be involved.

Merry Christmas to each of you!

10 Likes

Merry Christmas Y’all!!!

5 Likes

Beef Wellington cooked but not cut. It may or may not be a disaster. There’s always Chinese food. Merry Christmas!

4 Likes

We had a '18 Turley Euberroth with our Christmas lamb chops tonight (after all, it pretty much seems like spring around here). I hope everybody had a happy Christmas!

4 Likes

Had the Judge Bell Zinfandel. It went really well with the roast beast.

Now a cigar and cafe con leche

3 Likes

My wife’s siblings decided to turn our Christmas get together into a chili cookoff and one of my sisters-in-law also brought Fritos. So, I had Frito pie for Christmas!

Merry Christmas, all!!

4 Likes

You’re so welcome!! Glad the Judge Bell showed well. Prime rib is probably the right pairing for it. Ironically, that was also our main for Xmas. We flew out to Erie to see Kara’s family and her dad insisted on it.

We also managed to put a serious dent in her parents’ stash of our wine, consumed more than a few Manhattans, which are a tradition in her family, and even found time for a few rounds of Labbatt Blue. No cigars (her dad no longer smokes), but I can’t say I was disappointed in our performance.

Got back to Napa late last night. Damn good to be home again.

A belated Merry Christmas to everyone!! Here’s to a better 2022 for all of us.

7 Likes