Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread

I was obviously using comedic license in my description, but it is true that they were trying to deny the NYAG the ability to refer to the “Trump Organization”, despite the Trumps using it routinely to describe their dog’s dinner of over 500 PO Boxes that comprise Trump’s business entities.

Jamie Raskin is undergoing chemo therapy and, as many such patients do, wore a do-rag to cover his balding head. Kevin McCarthy objected, claiming the head covering is against House rules, and ordered him to remove it.

Meanwhile, McCarthy put this guy in charge of the Armed Services committee after he tried to start a fight on the House floor.

rogersmike_062519gn4_lead.jpg

1 Like

This is genius.

FYI, Neal Brennan was a co-creator of The Chappelle Show.

1 Like

I actually met and got to hang out with Neal for 20 minutes during Moontower Comedy festival last year. He and I were grabbing dinner at the same place downtown, and I had tickets to see his show a few nights later.

I quietly introduced myself and told him I was a fan of his work and he invited me to sit with him and chat for a few minutes. Very nice guy, pretty socially awkward (and many comedians are).

He actually had this chart of jokes/props with him that eventually turned in to the special you linked, and showed a a little bit of it to me. It was pretty cool.

7 Likes

Below is just a quick reminder of what Biden thought about Trump having classified documents.

Brennan’s roast of Chappelle at the Mark Twain award show is hilarious.

2 Likes

The finding out continues.

I love that his performative blubberface has become the go-to thumbnail pic for this shitweasel.

Marge can do all the image-polishing she likes, but as soon as she opens her mouth…

She claims here that one elementary school in Illinois received $5.1 billion (with a “buh”) of COVID relief funds which they spent on CRT.

She’s a full on Qanon nutjob. She believes all sorts of ridiculous shit. No one should be surprised.

2 Likes

We are only a few weeks into the GOP’s control of the House, and AOC is already out of fucks to give.

I think AOC ate paint chips as a kid.

I’m still not sure I understand the Republican rationale: is it that she criticized Israel? So fucking hollow.

I’m sure that the mainstream press will report this as “both sides do this.” They are so cowed by the right and have been for years.

1 Like

Here is an important message from our President

Ooops.

2 Likes

They’re all fucking delusional.

1 Like
2 Likes

So, I was just watching some Republican blowhard go on and on about what a national crisis this was, and Chuck Todd not once asked about Trump not doing shit about this under his watch. Liberal press, my ass.

3 Likes

This guy is going to end up the subject of more investigations than Trump.

Apparently he thinks he’s famous enough that they’ll let him do it.

Yes, MAGA really is a cult.

2 Likes