Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread

A lot more of them than us in this state.

This is so fucking perfect.

Maybe there’s something to the GOP’s fear mongering.

1 Like

I read that, and the thing that I found most amazing - the fact that this idiot was taken down not by a good guy with a gun as the lunatic mythology would have it but by a good guy without a gun, that doesn’t surprise me - what amazed me was that when the police arrived they didn’t immediately murder this Fierro fellow. He was holding a pistol, covered in blood, and, well, he was in a state of high agitation. They did cuff him and stick him in the back of a cruiser for an hour or two, though, so there’s that.

His daughter’s long time boyfriend was one of the victims.

2 Likes

I know a few drag queens and this sounds about right.

1 Like

Trump decides that it’s a good strategy to shit all over his packed Supreme Court.

The stuff about Biden is genuinely hilarious, given that he has released years and years of tax returns.

But it just goes to show that the only way to stay inside the circle is to keep delivering for the Dear Leader.

He claims Joe’s not paying taxes on the illegal money made.

I say practice what you preach.

1 Like

Every accusation a confession.

1 Like

I don’t think “unprecedented” means what he thinks it means.

1 Like

He’s the only person in his world, so a first for him has no precedent

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

In case you’re wondering if voter suppression really makes a difference.

I was aware that Nick Fuentes is a nut, but I didn’t realize quite how much of a dangerous psycho he actually is.

This guy got a sit down dinner with the GOP’s leading candidate for 2024.

I’ve always said the reason the extreme right are so upset by the Chinese government is because they’re jealous and wish they had the same power.

2 Likes

So, basically, you’re average run-of-the-mill Republican.

1 Like

Absolutely true. Everything criticism of Dems that comes out of the mouth of a Republican is projection.

3 Likes

So two counties, one in Arizona and one in Pennsylvania, have declined to certify their election results. The one in PA is led 3-2 by Democrats, but one Democrat declined to certify citing the need for more information. Cochise County in Arizona is a MAGA nut farm, and even though the races were dominated by Republicans, they are citing concerns over how another county conducted their election. Lawsuits are in the works, and the state of Arizona has already informed Cochise Co. that if they don’t canvass the results, as they are required to by law, then their votes will simply not be included in the state total, which means flipping at least two races from R to D, including their own representative in the U.S. House.

2 Likes

These people are so dumb.

Unfortunately in Arizona Hobbs, the governor elect and current secretary of state, is doing her job conscientiously and is suing these clowns to get them to certify their results rather than do what the Republicans would surely do if the situation were reversed and simply move on without those results and flip several seats.

I am in favor of moving on. At some point these freaks have to begin to face some consequences for this shit and losing several house seats seems like a decent enough place to start.

3 Likes

McCarthy is probably losing his shit right now.

Something about this photo seems asymmetrical.