Have open spots in the OWA fantasy baseball league

If anyone enjoys playing fantasy baseball, as of now, we have two open spots in the longstanding Mihoba Fantasy Baseball League that site members participate in.

The league is a points format where you score positive and negative points for statistics that occur in baseball leagues. You keep five players for as long as you want, and the league entry fee is $20. Top three spots win money back each season.

The two teams available have the following rosters:

Team 1:

Team 2:

Bump.

Come OWA Community. We need a couple people to step up and take a team.

1 Like

You won’t regret it. This is the most competitive fantasy league I’ve ever been involved with, and has expanded my knowledge of the entire MLB player pool every year. I’m lucky to be involved.

2 Likes

Ok, let’s welcome OK_Bommer aboard! He going to give it a try this season.

Need one more!

3 Likes

Great to hear, welcome in!!

Also have a couple openings for the 25th season of the Gordita League, which started in the TZ in 2000. NL only. PM me if interested.

Still have one opening in the OWA Mihoba league if you would like to play.

Still one opening in ten team NL only keeper league.

Reminder: We have one opening in the Mihoba Fantasy Baseball League. It’s a five keeper, total points for the season format. If you would like to give the league a shot, message myself, @BillyD or @Ron_Brand.

The team available has Xander Bogaerts, Matt McLain, Spencer Torkelson. Freddy Peralta, Brandon Nimmo, Sonny Gray, Kyle Bradish, George Springer and Bryan Abreu on it.

Spencer Torkelson

If it had Rod Torfelson I might be interested

Wanted to bump this up - still looking for one owner for NL-only league.