Gosh darn frickin’ Mets vs. Astros, 21 June 2022

He stood there a tick too long but other guys like Ohtani do that and more all the time and no one says shit.

Sure, Siri’s not Ohtani. Fine. But it’s no hanging matter; it’s no capital crime.

3 Likes

I’ll never get over the Astros losing the ‘19 WS to the transplanted Expos, but I harbor a deep seated, intense, burning and lifelong hatred of the fucking ny steM because of the ‘86 NLCS loss (rot in hell, Fred Brocklander).
This was a fun win again those smelly pirate hookers from Queens, NY.

And, Jose Siri, you’re not that cool enough to admire your HR. You’re just a better version of another Astro hot dog OF, Carlos Gomez.

Fuck the steM.

Don’t you know, Chuck, Ohtani is the second coming of The Messiah and the greatest player ever?
At least that’s what all halos fans would chirp when I lived in SoCal.
Man, that got old.

ESPN loves Ohtani also. Every time he hits the ball I get breathless notifications on my phone. Media fanboys.

Siri gets mega shit even when he does something good. Yep, he is not hitting much, and maybe that is why he watched it a bit too long for the purists among us.

Look at the video in the first reply to the clip posted above. Same watching a homer, but Ohtani is a baseball saint.

MLB celebrates his “stop and stare.” That clip of him admiring his homer is on the MLB Twitter account too.

2 Likes

“I get breathless notifications on my phone…”

That was pure gold, Coach.
Love it.
Well done, sir.

1 Like

Thank you. Even a blind hog….

2 Likes