Game zone

Can’t wait for all you mouth breathers to curse all of the baseball players you live vicariously through again in 2024 in the gamezone…as if you pissing and bitching on baseball players is in any way justifiable. Specifically talking to the raups, d wards, h hawks (lol) et al.

(JIM R 8 MONTHS AFTER A POST: “DUH DUH I AGREE wfw duh duh”)

:clown_face:THE TEAM I LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH IS BETTER THAN THE TEAM THE OTHER PART OT TEXAS LIVES VICARIOUSLY THROUGH. EFFFFF ARLINGTON AND ESPECIALLY AROLDIS GARCIA. HE DOESNT SPEAK ENGLISH…BUT HE LOOKS LIKE I SHOULD IRRATIONALLY HATE HIM​:clown_face:

You should go back to your Rangers board and celebrate with your favorite team. Fuck off you dick nosed bastard.

You seem like a well adjusted, well spoken chap.

We are fortunate that you have graced our board with your eloquence.

5 Likes

You know, it’s important that you take your meds AS PRESCRIBED:clown_face:

Also, stop when the Qtip meets resistance.

2 Likes

big-ol’ fuckwit 1980

1 Like

Not sure the Qtip is going to meet much resistance with this one.

1 Like

Really, just imagine being such a tiny dicked fucking low IQ loser that you couldn’t even wait 24 hours to come gloat on a message board full of people who think you are the absolute stupidest human being alive about your baseball team winning the World Series and trumpeting it like it was some kind of personal win.

Jesus man, go seek help.

1 Like

Spack, where are you? Get this MF out of here.

2 Likes

That’s the thing. I cannot fathom the mindset of going to a group of people you clearly can’t stand, and who clearly can’t stand you, to talk about a team not involved with either party.

3 Likes

It’s like he is vicariously living through our vicarious lives or something.

2 Likes