Fantasy football

If you’re in the finals and you have three quarterbacks on your roster, you have zero quarterbacks.

I am hoping my QB continues to carry my team like he has all year.

Not just in this league but this has been the worst fantasy season I’ve ever had. I had 3 teams and they all went 6-8, which doesn’t sound too bad until you realize that two of them started off 3-8 and somehow won the final 3 games after I gave up. Theres always next year I guess

Let’s see if my luck holds out today. Both my stolid RBs are out so let’s lee what my pick ups can do. This will still be my best finish regardless

I have sent out the winnings to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams this season (there was $120 in the total pot). Congrats to Hostros on finishing first, Duman finishing 2nd, and Mark Raup finishing in third place.

Thanks for captaining the ship. I didn’t expect my championship effort to be powered by Fitzmagic, but there he was, rising like Poseidon above the waves when all my stalwarts underperformed.

That and your 30 point performance from Indy’s defense. I thought I was going to sneak in at the last minute but my two guys did nothing in the second half last night. Nice job starting the right QB. Congrats!

You’re welcome. Fitzpatrick picked a good time to bring his A game for you.

I second the thanks for being commish.

Thanks - count me in as one of the doubters heading into MNF. Lucky is better than good in fantasy every day of the week.

This season of the league was more competitive than year’s past, and that’s despite Shopoff under-performing his consistently solid benchmark.