Ex-Astros News 2021

You never have been exactly high on Kyle Tucker.

You have not read many of my posts apparently. Beginning last year, I have said consistently Tucker has improved to a serviceable major leaguer. I have commented on his obvious improvement many times this year. I have complimented his arm and his range. He has become an important run producer. Yes, he is awkward, but he has become a decent fielder, and your constant, stubborn comments about Reddick’s being better today are laughable and call into question any opinion you state from here on. Duman showed you up badly, and you do not even realize it. Sounds like your blind MAGA bullshit all over again.

Your redundant repeating your derision about Tucker’s one embarrassing play is lame. You have embarrassed yourself in this thread. Stop posting on this, and go on to something else. Save whatever reputation you think you still have.

The last 48 hours of posts show that this is a lie.

3 Likes

Personally, I want to bring Jim Edmonds out of retirement because he made so many diving catches. That’s the criteria now, right?

6 Likes

Look out, y’all. He is preparing a brilliant reply.

1 Like

There’s one example of your confidence in Tucker when he was brought up. I’ve read a lot of your posts since about 97. I agree with a lot of your posts. I enjoy reading your posts. I apologize that me liking Josh Reddick has some of you so upset. I’d love to see him finish his career with a World Series win with Houston this year. However I’m sure that won’t happen and that’s fine. I’ll root for every person on this team. I like Tucker but he needs more Bagwell/Biggio in him as he doesn’t exactly appear to give it his all sometimes. He’s just not a great fielder. His throws aren’t accurate far too often. His routes to the ball aren’t great. None of you will change my mind on him being a under par fielder. I’m done with that topic.

Nobody can change your mind because there is nothing in there, and it is rock hard. You never are wrong, are you?

You quote me on Tucker’s being brought up? Devastating! He is an established major leaguer now and is a solid contributor to a WS contender. My doubts about him then were wrong.

Hahahaha. You embarrassed yourself even further. Stop.

You didn’t have confidence in Tucker. You have called him awkward and his swing long and slow. It’s like a lot of people on here who hated Straw and then were upset when he was traded. A lot of you should be embarrassed.

STFU, dumbass. Tucker’s swing is long, as a lot of major league hitters’ swings are, but it works for him.

You are continuing to embarrass yourself with each stubborn post. Go to bed.

You should do the same.

We all have times where we are right and times we are wrong. I was always a Tucker guy, thought the guy was going to be a great player, I was wrong about great but he’s a good ballplayer. I was the very opposite when it came to Straw, just didn’t see anything other than a pinch runner, I was wrong. I had arguments when Jim and others about both players. The difference is that I now admit I was wrong about Straw, Jim has admitted he was wrong about Tucker. I’m sure if you watched Tucker and Reddick make a play on the exact same ball, that Tucker would get there and Reddick would still be on his way there and probably have to dive. Tucker is awkward, he doesn’t look like a big league outfielder, neither did Hunter Pence and he was a key cog on 2 world series winning teams. What a guy looks like on the field and how good that player is are two different things. Reddick gives you warm feelings and that’s fine, he helped bring a title to Houston and for that he’ll never be forgotten but he is done.

4 Likes

Well said, but good luck getting through that stubborn rock head.

I have been wrong about lots of guys down through the years. It is my most consistent trait. When players prove me wrong, like Tucker did beginning in 2020, I admit my earlier judgment was wrong. Cedeno at 19 is the one I most remember.

2 Likes

Whether it’s baseball players or teams or coaches or anything in life that you can attempt to predict, you’re gonna be wrong at least as often as you are right. Especially when it comes to young players, young teams and young coaches. Human beings are always going to surprise you. Plus if you were always right, you’d be fucking rich living in the Bahamas or something, not posting on a baseball forum arguing the merits of one Josh Reddick

4 Likes

Your insults are getting a little old. I like Josh Reddick and think he was a great Astro. I also like Kyle Tucker. No one will be rooting harder for him than me.

I simply cannot believe that otherwise reasonable people engage this guy.

2 Likes

Your insults got old a long time ago.

One thing that is rather humorous when looking at this stat cast stuff, it says Tucker is a better fielder than Jake Marisnick. I think we all know that is wrong. In 2020, stat cast says Tucker is a better fielder than Springer.

See this crawfish? This crawfish right here?

Not an insult. That was a description which you are proving again over and over and over.

1 Like

I love it when kooks I ignore go on post sprees.

6 Likes