Electric Vehicles

Twitter cut off support for third-party apps. It’s the Twitter app or nothing.

1 Like

I would much rather read one long twit than a chain of 23 individual ones

Got this email this afternoon. Guess the API rug pull happened today, and I have to figure out if Twitter embeds will work here anymore.

1 Like

“Prove to the world that they don’t need your product” must be in the upper level business courses.

1 Like

Did someone actually say this?

No.

Just being a smart ass.

1 Like

I don’t want/need a pick-up truck…but I would buy this.

I would think you would regret your cybertruck order regardless.

1 Like

It’s taken so long to come out, why would you want to be beta-testing one from the first production run?

Holy Cow!

That’s a helluva price point.

1 Like

Alpha Motors are still claiming that the Wolf pick-up will start at $36k and peak at $44k. The Wolf+, with an uncomfortable looking back seat and 3/4qtr suicide doors (see below), ranges from $40k to $48k.

I have put my name on the list for a Wolf+.

1 Like

Those seats look truly awful.

They do. I was thinking about getting the 2-door version, but that’s terrible for resale. I’m done with over-buying for rare situations - I drive very little, rarely with a passenger and basically never with anyone in the back.

I’ve owned two extended cab trucks over the last 20 years, and never once have ever ridden in the back seat. Or the passenger seat, for that matter. The back seat is basically for the dogs. And they’re pretty damn happy to ride in the truck, period. Dogs love trucks.

2 Likes

The back seat of a proper truck is for storage, hauling things in the rain you don’t want to get wet (or dusty if it’s dry)…and dogs.

…and electric pick-ups have a frunk for keeping shit dry.

1 Like

By way of a perfect metaphor, on the day that his starship blew up, Musk removed the blue verification checkmark from Twitter.

This is so perfectly stupid. Musk cannot unwind verification from the platform, so he just removed the blue check mark from people’s profile.

This is fine.

The wife bought a Bolt today. Will update with a review after a week or so.

1 Like