Electric Vehicles

Setting $44 billion on fire to get trolled on your own platform…priceless.

This is fine.

Facebook expected to announce layoffs for thousands of employees tomorrow.

Yikes

Just saw a story that Twitter Korea employs 30 people and 20 of them were fired over the weekend. Some of the language used in the termination may open them up to lawsuits under Korean labor laws.

1 Like

Could really do with him being ousted at Tesla, because then I could think about buying one.

1 Like

Rich people, eh?

That is some dark, dark crap right there.

2 Likes

That’s some of his lighter stuff.

Open at your own risk

At the news of the death of Princess Diana, he suggested that her funeral should include activities that reflected her life…like having a gang bang in a minefield.

Jesus

1 Like

He dropped that joke on the BBC satirical news show “Mock the Week”. It’s pre-recorded, and they left it in.

For those made of stern stuff:

So the Tech Wreck of '22 continues with Tesla further down again today (it’s now at $177) after Musk announced he had sold $4B of the company’s stock despite saying in August he was done selling. Since he first invested in Twitter the market cap for Tesla has been shaved by half a trillion dollars and Musk’s net worth has declined by $90B this year.

And crypto is also crashing. I’m sure you are completely shocked by that development.

1 Like

This is fine.

Anecdotally, people are noticing the near-total lack of ads on their Twitter feeds, me included.

“Self certify” has never failed in any circumstance

2 Likes

Musk’s obliteration of the Twitter verification system is going really well.

1 Like

OMG. Eww

1 Like
2 Likes

So the Internet internetted?

2 Likes

It’s now a biblical farce.

FhTD_v_aAAIdPG4

For those of you who remember the old AstrosConnection boards, where you could make up any handle you wanted and post, Twitter is now that.

Special mention to the Eli Lilly parody account who went full Holy Grail subtitles by parodying the rebuttal to its parody.