Cubs @ Astros May 17, 2023

That was a pretty good throw from center, for a second there I thought they were going to get him.

I have no problem with Tucker finishing it there and not asking the next guy to do it.

Good news, Frenchy, you’re off the hook.

2 Likes

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of the cubfan

2 Likes

Agree. He played that well. Alex did a great job of sticking the foot down.

1 Like

I’m going to find the highlights now. I saw all your comments after I turned it on and it was 6-3 with a man on first and Meyers up and kept the game off to not mess with the mojo.

1 Like

J. P. French might sleep a little better tonight!

1 Like

A most satisfying victory. I wish I had a cigar. FTC.

Best win of the year?

We both did the same thing, like civilized people.

1 Like

The most rewarding win of the year in terms of fuck the Cubs. I still want to see that fat ass Venezuelan pitcher eat shit though. Zambini or what ever the fuck.

Yes, we can build on this. Hits from Bregman and Abreu were welcome developments

1 Like

They intentionally walk Bregman to load the bases, and he scores the winning run!!!

1 Like

9th inning: Meyers hammers a 2-run HR, later Tucker’s bases-loaded single scores two!!!

Oh yeah, glad all those dumb cub fans in attendance got swept right out of the stadium with the rest of the trash.

2 Likes

That was a fun watch. Kudos to Jake Meyers for getting a pitch to drive and hitting a two-run bomb to cut it to 6-5.

Tucker showed why he’s so good. He swung over a low and away slider on 1-1. Hughes threw it again in a similar spot on the next pitch, and Tucker didn’t miss it.

7 Likes

Slurp shit, sCrUBS.

1 Like

Glad I could not be there for you.

They’re all good, and I have a hard time with classifying giving up 6 runs as a great night, but comeback wins are always sweet. Especially against shitstain teams.

I’m glad/pissed I went to bed.

2 Likes

If I had gone to bed in the middle of the game at least I would have slept !!

I gave up in the 5th and didn’t think about it again until I got a text after it was over. That was a surprise.