Commies at Astros, 6/17/23

You hate to see it…

The Angels could still win this division

A lot of health issues. May not be tight. would rather as a team.bsuceed. with quick recovery if need be. if I didn’t pay attention to minors, could have lost interest. I am an Astros fan through and through everything about this team since I have known them makes me happy. can ceiticise me about posts. No one is perfect. No one is but one.

I think you should light a cnadel.

1 Like

What does this mean? You and snuffy are twins.

Haying out with Cubans because they are cool. All part of growing up and being different. Tend to like the world and those in it. Can ceiticise me all you want. May sound dumb or silly. Always straight up and all of y’all can straighten me up of wrong. No one is perfect but one. But even that may not be popular here. Speak from the heart always. I know for some I look silly, weird or someone you don’t want to talk to. If you met me at a game, all thoughts of that would be gone. Been here through thick and thin. Will be here for this team regardless. Few stuck with the team. I did. Following the minors was the future. everything in life is one small step to success. I have enjoyed the success of our team. we all have gone through that with team.

Here it is again.

My laptop broke in january.was trying to get fixed. Motherboard gone. Using phone as computer. It sucks, but it is what I have at moment. Been a long moment. Fingers and phone are not always great. But thank you for pointing it out. Try and do better.

Can we please keep only ne game thread going at a time.