Commies at Astros, 6/17/23

That’s the other factor – those guys underperforming, also Tucker. None of the young OFers have stepped up. And Alvarez, Brantley, Lance, Urquidy, Garcia could help if healthy.

Re: Altuve

You’re welcome.

Woof.

@brianmctaggart
(https://twitter.com/brianmctaggart)

·The Astros have lost seven of their last 10 games. The team has scored just 33 runs in that stretch while hitting .186 with runners in scoring position.

Tucker has been so meh I completely forgot about him.

You also didn’t mention the albatross on 1st.

I was in Colorado, Montana, and Minnesota for three weeks. Returned to this heat Tuesday evening, and it’s causing me to reconsider my life choices seriously.

2 Likes

Because he’s actually been pretty decent the last week.

1 Like

This will be a tough season. Yankees had one last year. The season is long, but have no idea what is going to happen in that regard. May the Gods of baseball shine on us! Happened before, both in our favor and against.

Yep. I continue to have hope he can salvage this season.

1 Like

It is Texas. It is what it is. Hurricanes also. Find a shining light where they turned off the nightlight.

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I’m ready to have Diaz play 80% of the time and let Maldy catch Framber.

1 Like
2 Likes

That idea might be gaining in popularity.

M. Emmet Walsh has to be one of the 5 greatest character actors of all time.

Our catcher is top rated defensively. Can’t hit for shit on a regular basis. He does hit well in rare and important times.

Okay, whoever is running ChatGPT on this account can stop now.

Tucker’s been solid at the plate for a couple of weeks

Abreu with a one out single. Diaz hits into a DP on the first pitch he sees.

Agree. Diaz is likely C1 next year, gotta get him more time back there now to see if he can hack it.

He’s definitely in the conversation