College Football

Yes, he celebrated on the field, and went to Toomer’s Corner. Made a bunch of memories and then went to walmart for first aid supplies. He has a great attitude about it.

1 Like

That is awesome!

War Eagle!!! I was so happy that a field goal miss was involved. Saban hates kickers any way.

2 Likes

I’m not sure Leach is going to coach that much longer.

Leach’s contract was just extended.

Jim, just curious if you are the Jim R. that replied, and straightened out the error, in The Athletic column today about the '69 Arkansas game and Ted Koy? She certainly got it wrong.

Yep, that was yours truly. I am watching the game on DVD now. Pretty sloppy error.

Ted Koy has a vet hospital just miles from our home in Georgetown.

I would guess you have read it but Horns, Hogs, & Nixon Coming by Terry Frei is a great read.

I knew he was a vet but did not know where. He and his brother Ernie played at Bellville HS. Dad Ernie was a star at UT also. Longhorn football royalty.

Great book! Two coffee table size books out now on The Game.

Wow! OU crapped a big ol’ steamy turd. Congrats to LSU but there’s another Tiger in the wait.

I thought OU played as well as they’re capable. If Clemson plays LSU the way they did OSU they won’t be in the game long.

I think LSU is an 11-point favorite over the Cowboys at this point.

1 Like

Well, I’d say that’s a satisfying end to another outSTANding season of college football.

I really feel bad for the Wisconsin punter.

Mike Leach to MissSt. The Egg Bowl is gonna be a circus.

Leach in the SEC will be interesting.

Were there issues with him and Washington State, is it just more money or just Leach looking for a pond with more fanfare?

I think Washington State extended him back in December. Who knows what motivates that guy to do what he does?.