College Football 2023

As an aside: there’s a few good Texas HS playoff games starting at 2, I’m pretty sure you can stream them here: Football Playoff Brackets — University Interscholastic League (UIL)

You know, if there’s not enough college football for you today

The Dr Pepper challenge thing is a perfect example of how competitions get ruined.

2 handed chest passes are a fucking basketball move.

Go back to the FG kicking.

2 Likes

We saw the Granny Basketball League play at halftime of a UT hoops game last week, and it was WAY better than that nonsense.

Dumb.

Incredibly.

I was told there would be No Brakes

1 Like

I don’t mind bleeding the play clock as long as Sark remains creative in his play calling.

they scored 35 (and should’ve been 38) going tempo. Why change what works?

That’s 2 dipshit plays in a row by Sanders

Love Robinson staring at and tiptoeing the sideline!

3 Likes

Okie States db’s can’t tackle for shit.

Sucks to be them.

I would rather have started the second half in tempo, and if the lead is extended, start running more clock since time would be Oklahoma State’s enemy.

Exactly what I was thinking.

In a normal game, I agree. Unfortunately the Horns need to make this as big of a blowout as they possibly can…because style points matter today.

1 Like

Someone should let TemperTantrum Gordon know they’re getting fucking whipped currently and his shithead attitude looks beyond childish.

Yep, disappointing to see from a usually fun player to watch.

Holy shit Ewers just missed getting blown all the fuck up

…and he’s still banged up

Ewers runs like a drunk baby giraffe.

1 Like

Unreal Ewers back in despite a visible limp. Sark has no one to blame if this ends badly.

Assuming they finish this out, Texas is in with a Florida State loss. If Alabama beats Georgia, and Florida State wins, I still can’t see the committee ignoring this year’s Texas team was the only team in the Nick Saban era to beat Alabama by double digits in Tuscaloosa.

2 Likes