College Basketball 2023 - 2024

As do I. At the beginning of the broadcast, the announcers said Shedrick is still recovering from offseason shoulder surgery and showed him taking a few hard hits and falls on it in yesterday’s win over Louisville. Texas needs him in February and March, so pushing it in November makes no sense.

2 Likes

Not sure what to think of Kansas’ uniforms for the Maui Invitational.

Walton expounding on the history of Hawaiian flora and fauna is great…

Coogs survive on the road against a game Xavier.

Meanwhile, Kansas is hooking up with UConn. This year Kansa is missing Dick and his ability to penetrate or pull up and pop. But they have added Hunter Dickinson.

Happy with the Coog W, Xavier has a great home court advantage. Last night was their first loss to a Big12 team in the Big12/Big East challenge.

As for the game, it was a ref show. Refs called 32 fouls…in the 2nd half! They were officiating like they were hookers and getting paid by the blow. Just ruined a really fun matchup.

1 Like

TCU beat Georgetown on a controversial 3-point bank shot from out of bounds as time expired. Replay showed the TCU player had his foot on the line as he took the shot but it was not a reversable play because no call had been made.

Big game for the Horns @ Marquette tonight

I’ve got UT @ Marquette on the big TV and Rice @ UH in the small TV.

When did Brock Cunningham shave his head?

Recently.

He reminds me a lot of former Rocket Ryan Bowen, but with some actual basketball skills

Mitchell is such a freak. I wonder what his vert is.

ETA: looked it up, 37 inches.

Chendall Weaver has some serious hops too, especially for a 6’3" guy

Sheesh…last 2 minutes was the Tyler Kolek Show

“What if they built the whole offense out of Abmas” doesn’t seem like a viable strategy

So Shaka wasn’t good at UT, but now beats them by 20. WTH

Alabama leads Purdue in a barnburner 49-47 at the half. Alabama had 13 threes in the first half.

Very fun game

1 Like

Arizona beat Wisconsin 98-73.

1 Like

TCU’s defense and offensive rebounding has kept them in the game. Down 1 at halftime vs #24 Clemson.