College Basketball 2023 - 2024

Yep. Texas is classic “good players but not good team.”

To keep your eye on in Texas’s future conference this week:

In the NET rankings Bama, Tenn and Auburn are 5-7.
Bama Plays Tenn Saturday in Knoville/While Auburn host Ole Miss
Then Auburn travels to Tuscaloosa Wednesday while Tenn has no midweek game this week.

Auburn & Alabama are the last two SEC teams without a conference loss. If that stands through Saturday, that could be a must see basketball game on Wednesday.

Horns with a 1-pt lead at the half against Baylor. Those are not words that I expected to be typing.

I was surprised to see that UT was a 2.5 favorite, it’s almost like the Vegas guys know what they are doing.

Baylor should change their mascot to the river trout. These guys flop like crazy.

1 Like

If they feel like they need to crack down on something, they ought to consider cracking down on illegal picks. I’ve seen less movement from offensive lines on running plays.

2 Likes

CLUTCH FREE THROWS!!!

Wow, that was quite a finish.

No kidding. That was a rugged game.

Great win! Hope it’s the start of something.

1 Like

The next legal pick 15 for Baylor sets will be his first. He’s just constantly shoving.

What a fucking finish!

1 Like

Hook Em! Texas needed that win in the worst way. Hopefully, it serves as a springboard for good things the rest of Big 12 play.

If he wasn’t shoving, he was also moving on them.

Oklahoma and Cincinnati are in a slugfest in Cincy but the Sooners are starting to get a lead. OU with a 5 point lead with about 13:00 to go.

OU should forfeit the game just based on those uniforms.

1 Like

Big12 men’s basketball is where entropy goes to die.

1 Like

That was a tale of 2 halves, style-wise.

That game was fun as hell.

Creighton v Seton Hall just ended 97-94 in 3OT.

UH vs UCF is a real donnybrook.

Doce Grande!

14 TO 28 at the HALF!