Chas Mc

And I was just curious about Dusty’s preferred positional BMI standards.

1 Like

Weight only matters to the extent it affects performance, and I haven’t seen any decline in Chas’ ability to cover CF. On the other hand, I’ve seen him knock the cover off the ball this season. I don’t know what Dusty is thinking.

2 Likes

Neither does he.

2 Likes

Dusty today:

Congratulations to Chas McCormick on his new nickname.

1 Like

Somewhere the Puma is like, “Aw, man! Wish I could be Banana Pudding!”

5 Likes

I hope when Dusty comes to work tomorrow there are 25 banana puddings on his desk.

3 Likes

Damn I want banana pudding now.

My wife’s grandmother made the best banana pudding in the world. The key was using butterscotch pudding as the base.

1 Like

That’s novel. It’s usually just vanilla pudding with bananas added, to the best of my knowledge. Butterscotch with bananas? Your grandmother must’ve been a badass.

“Banana Pudding Shitstorm”?

If This Is It wanted some hilarious free publicity, not that they need it, they’d deliver exactly that

Totally. This Is It has got to be eating this up. Outstanding. This made my day.

ETA: What’s This Is It? Surely not a place whose entire business plan is based on pudding.

EFTA: They better rename their banana pudding. The Chas. Make it number 8.

Puddin’ McCormick. McPuddin’ fer short.

3 Likes

Vogelbach is like, Yeah, yeah, McCormick is Banana Pudding. McCormick!

Hahahhahaha. I am dying over here.

2 Likes

Exactly what I told my buddy who sent me that quote.

A lot of places either put in either too much or not enough vanilla wafers.

Well, there’s only one thing left to say:

2 Likes

This Is It Soul Food is only a Houston institution.

1 Like

I love This Is It!
I lived on Bremond and it was an easy bike ride or a not too bad walk to This Is It. I’m glad it’s still around.

My wifes friend had a banana pudding side business for a while. She would bring us a lasagna dish full of the stuff. If left to my own devices, I would eat the whole thing in one sitting. Best banana pudding I have ever tasted in my life.

She got too busy to keep it going. I think about it every now and then like a single man thinks about a lost love. Maybe I should text the wife and see if her friend wants an obscene amount of money

Careful how you phrase that to her.

2 Likes