CFB 2022

Now THIS is a win probability graph:

Umpire looking right at it five feet away misses the call.

Tulane’s RB had a smooooooth 12.1 a carry… 205 yards and 4 TDs.

There have been “spread offense” coaches whose teams could never win a big game because they were not coached properly. But none are as big a frauds as Riley’s, because Riley should always be able to recruit both sides of the ball on brand alone.

You hate to see it…

As an alumnus of a Pac-12 school/UA, not upset seeing ‘sc choke like they did, especially with Lincoln Riley at the helm and with both ‘sc and fUCkLA leaving the conference.

Thoughts and prayers for the trojans.

2 Likes

Riley bolted from his pc after three questions. HAHAHAHAHA!

4 Likes

tough matchup for Utah, as PSU has elite athletes. PSU will be a popular future for next season.

ETA: Re: the Tulane catch, I believe the tip of the ball hit the ground before he had control of it (while he had it between his arms and legs, he comes pushes the top of the ball down trying to gather it)

And they’ll screw up just like they always do.

Treated that pc like it was the OU job

3 Likes

I work among those fans and their sense of impending doom is palpable (and funny). I’ll occasionally watch PSU play and say “hey so-and-so is really good” and they will simply recite their criticisms.

Speaking of former OUers…

https://twitter.com/Chris_Evans12/status/1610045906199498752

I (think I) like Williams a lot so I hope he was not being a jerk.

The USC fans are up in arms over their DC who is apparently an appendage of Riley with no accountability at all expected. They want Jack Del Rio and if they got him (unlikely due to $ along with said accountability deficit) they could become a force as he would recruit amazingly well.

Whoever picked the photo for this story deserves a raise.

2 Likes

Any time you can hire the coach of the 57th ranked offense in FCS, you can’t pass that up.

1 Like
3 Likes

Can’t choke when you’re wearing one of those.

Aggie offensive players agree:

I didn’t realize that Petrino had just accepted the UNLV OC job in mid-December. Classy guy, he’ll fit right in.

Match made in Heaven.

For the win:

2 Likes