Astros @ Rangers, August 29, 2021

Applebee’s hates you.

1 Like

B2: Trevino up for Texas

Strike looking, ball, fly out to left with a sliding catch by Brantley. One out.

Tavaras…ball, ball, foul, ball, strike called just on the outside corner, ball four up and out.

One on with one out.

Pretty good jump on that steal.

1 Like

Back to the top of the order with Hernandez…called strike, ball out, ball, Tavaras steals second on the change up, ground out 3 unassisted. Two down and the runner moves to third.

IKF up with runner at third and two outs…ball down, FO9 to end the inning and strand the runner.

2-0 Texas after 2.

“Welcome to Applebee’s, I love you. Welcome to Applebee’s, I love you…”

Sidebar conversation…am I the only person who literally hates Yankees announcer John Sterling?? I HATE HIS ASS AND HIS CALLS.

Unlistenable

Tucker leads off the third for Houston…strike called, pop to shortstop in short left. One down.

Kyle recognized the was a curveball to hit a half beat too late.

I don’t listen to Yankee broadcasts.

You are not alone.

Meyers up with one down…foul, strike swinging, foul, foul, ball up, strike swinging…2 outs

Maldonado up with 2 down…ball down, ball down and in, ball, called strike, called strike, FO7 to end the inning.

Hearn has been sharp. Only 34 pitches after 3

Astros trail 3-0

Hit several on the nose but at ‘em.

I don’t either. But if you listen to MLB radio or if you watch the Astros game on the MLB streaming app, they play clips of Sterling during breaks. It makes my blood boil.

1 Like

B3:

Garcia up for Texas…ball, ball, called strike, double into the right field corner.

Runner at second, no outs.

Zack is throwing BP.

1 Like

Lowe up…called strike, foul, ground out 4-3 moves the runner to third with one out.