Astros @ Padres , August 21, 2020

(ruled a single for Straw)

Springer goes 1-1 as Straw steals second, 1-2, 2-2, 3-2, fouls, walks

it was not just you.

Day off from what? Did Dusty miss the memo that he’s already missing Brantley and Bregman?

Just annoys me that you sort of just mail one in when you’re already short handed.

Altuve takes 2 pitches that weren’t close, then a slider for a strike, taps foul, watches a 59 footer corraled nicely by the catcher 3-2, walks on a pitch 12 inches off the plate

Altuve should have knocked the shit out of that 2-0 pitch but I guess we’ll take the walk.

based juiced

Correa takes way low 1-0, then a borderline strike 1-1 (might have scraped the corner), lays off a slider that misses 2-1, takes a FB for a strike 2-2, fouls, Ks swinging on a slider

That was close to securing some runs

Fuck

That’s an accurate description

Six LOB in two innings.

still juiced

Reddick takes a strike on the inside corner, then a slider inside 1-1, rips a ball foul 1-2, just misses a grabs slam by a few feet, takes a slider 2-2, another 3-2, Ks swinging on a slider (foul tip)

Mid 2
Tied at 1

I’m no catcher expert but Hedges looks pretty good to me.

This guy had thrown 60+ pitches, loaded the bases twice, the second time with 1 out, and the Astros fail to put the ball in play.

Bottom 2

Greg Garcia F7

Five at bats with a runner at 3B…pop up and four strike outs.

They’re wearing him down.

Profar F7

Good thing Yuli wasn’t in to get some at bats with runners at 3B. No telling what would have happened

Hedges grounds out 6-3

pulled hammies no doubt