Astros @ Nats, FRIDAY THE 13TH

The AL West leaders leading 6-0 going to T5.

Ask you doctor if PROSTATIFLOW might be right for you.

1 Like

Normal says my PCP. I have my doubts but that’s what the man says.

This would be a good inning to prove the Astros can do more in an inning than score zero, one, or five runs.

Altuve tried. He screamed that shot 3B.

Altuve LD out.

Brantley walks.

Bregman plunked.

Runners 1st and 2nd, 1 out

Yordan screaming GB up the middle but in to the shift so just a shitty DP instead.

B5 coming.

Fuuuuck.

That was one of the best 6u-3 DPs you’ll ever see

Man the Astros starting pitching is unbelievably shitty isn’t it?

When I was a 10 year old school boy, one afternoon after recess all the boys in Mrs Ball’s fourth grade class convened in the boys bathroom for a pee contest. The object was to start peeing in the trough and keep backing up while peeing. The guy with the greatest distance without missing the trough was to be the winner. At some point Mrs Ball started to wonder what the hell we were all doing in there at the same time and came in mid-contest. We peed all over the bathroom as we scrambled to tuck our tally-whackers back in our pants out of view of the teacher. Poor school janitor.

Anyway, back in the day I could easily pee 10 feet, now it’s less than half that.

1 Like

That’s me anytime I’m at a place with a trough and nobody around, minus the teacher

1 Like

A soft single to a vacated right side of the infield the only runner allowed by F. Valdez in B5.

Still 6-0 Astros with T6 upcoming.

They can’t throw a simple no-hitter.

Lame fuckers.

That 10 feet sounds rather apocryphal to me.

Dick sizes and pee streams. We all lie.

Not just 10 feet, but with accuracy, I could fill a gallon jug from 10 feet and not miss a drop.

When I was a kid, we used to try to pee across the street. The neighbors would have to call my mom and say “Matt’s out on the curb again…”

That was a boulevard too, I bet.

After a Tucker walk, the Astros retired in order in T6.

Boys from H-Town still up 6-0.

It was a narrow gravel street. It wasn’t even blacktop.