Astros @ Natinals 5/15/22

Maldy has his average over .100. He’s on fire.

I hope they can hold this lead, because it’s too fucking hot to go out and do yard work.

2 Likes

It’s not that hot. It’s getting close, though.

Thomas pops out to Altuve for the first out in the 5th. Verlander is at 88 pitches.

It’s 101 and the heat index is 103 in Burnet County. That’s hot.

I did my gardening at 7am this morning.

Adams with the Nationals first hit. A single.

Just 88 here but warming quickly. I still have a bit of mowing but the riding kind.

1 Like

Escobar singles off of Diaz’s glove. 2 on one out.

Deprived is not the word I would use.

There’s an entire subculture of weirdos who LOVE commercials and enjoy watching them and discussing them and so on. I bring this up mainly to point out that if you really want to see it, I feel quite certain you can find it on youtube. Be sure to read the commentary.

1 Like

Nice job by JV to battle without his best control and with that guy behind the plate.

2 Likes

If god didn’t want me to drink beer while mowing the grass he wouldn’t have put cupholders on my mower.

3 Likes

YULI!!

1 Like

Pineapple fire!

1 Like

10 for last 20, 2 2B, 2 HR

1 Like

Chas!!

Chas chases Corbin from the game

I looked into this new guy Dubón a bit and discovered that he’s from Honduras. You don’t see too many Honduran players so I wondered how many other Honduras born players there have ever been in the major leagues. Answer? One. Who? Gerald Young.

1 Like

Surprises me there have only been two. Figured there weren’t a lot, but thought there’d be a handful. Hell, there are three from Ukraine.

That pitch should have gone 500 feet.

Baseball Reference is a pretty amazing website. Learned that factiod about Dubon/Young after the trade, and earlier this week I learned that the Minny rookie SP, Joe Ryan, was the 3rd MLB player from Cal State-Stanislaus (which I didn’t know existed). The first player being Rusty Kuntz.