Astros @ Mariners, April 16, 2022

Peña with another hit.

Double to the wall in LCF.

The crowd certainly derives pleasure from booing Altuve. Remind me, how many series appearances for Seattle?

Peña doubles (his 3rd hit)
Maldonado F9 (nice diving catch by Kelenic)
Altuve Ks looking
Brantley 0-2, spoils a bunch of pitches, gets even, Ks swinging on a slider in the dirt

Mid 9
Astros 4-0

Neris to pitch

Héctor Neris gets the 9th

Frazier Ks looking
France F9
Winker F8

Astros win 4-0

JV was fantastic. If you missed this one, find a replay or the condensed game.
Peña has his 3rd 3-hit game of the season.

3 Likes
1 Like

Man, I had nothing from any of the four shots. I feel guilty reading about your problems.

Keep signing JV until he quits of his own volition. I want him wearing an Astros hat in the HOF.

6 Likes

Peña is the real deal. Enjoy Minnesota Carlos.

Nice putting the old sea-hags and their boo-bird backers in their proper place- the loss column.

Solid win for the good guys and JV was dealing tonight.

Let’s win this series manana, Astros.

Oh Lord.

1 Like

I wanna be mad but our fans booed Beltran. Lots of mouth breathers in the world.

My wife never has any problems, either. It’s a really interesting “luck of the draw” phenomenon. I’m a mosquito magnet, too, and they leave her completely alone. I wonder if whatever is responsible for that also contributes to the vaccine reaction.

JV was completely in control. It was a pleasure to watch.

My wife is a mosquito magnet but they leave me alone, and I haven’t had any negative reactions to any of my three shots.

They bite the bell out of my feet when I’m barefoot or in sandals, but they can’t get my legs. Natural immunity from being too hairy for them to get through.

Probably not. I am a mosquito magnet too.

I’m also a mosquito magnet, but have not had the reaction to the vaccines you have.