Astros @ Chisox, May 13th 2023

It’s time, Alex.

Too bad one of our good hitters wasn’t up then.

Luv it!

Maybe Alex has one of those hand injuries.

1 Like

I was ready to throw in the towel on Alex last year and he was one of our best players in the second half of the year. He deserves the benefit of the doubt. If our corner infielders were just league average instead of heinous, the outlook would be a lot better.

I ripped Abreu earlier for the poor defensive play, I have to give him props there.

2 Likes

While I agree with you, I’m not giving him an extension for big dollars the way he is performing.

Corey Julks can play 3B.

Absolutely not. He two really bad years on his current contract and has trended down since '19.

Bregman’s 2019 threw all our shit out of whack. But that was the monkey ball year. (Monkey ball? I mean the year everybody had 25+ dingers.) And he’s always been a slow starter.

It might have ducked him up too. I remember he participated in the home run derby that year and said: I’m not a home run hitter; I’m a line-drive hitter.

Maybe his long ball success that year fucked him up some. He certainly became mister pop-up after that.

So fucking big of you.

Can he do so well? I know he’s played there before, but I think his write up on MLB prospects list says it didn’t go well. I could be wrong though. I’ll go double check.

Big K by Stanek. It’s good to get him through a high leverage appearance clean. We need him to return to form.

1 Like

Nasty stuff, Kelly.

I hate Joe Kelly so, so much

5 Likes

Be a nice time for Abreu’s first homer

The minute Abreu cuts that shit off his chin, he will hit for power

4 Likes

How is this clown’s delivery legal but not Garcia’s?

3 Likes

That’s pathetic. Jesus.

For goodness sakes Abreu.

That was aimed at your belly button.