Astros @ ChiSox, May 12, 2023

Oooh…haven’t tried that one. It’s on the list

I have had a SiriusXM subscription since before it was SiriusXM. I like it, and listen to it pretty much full time in the vehicle and at work. I have Apple Music and Amazon Prime Music, but XM is actual radio that I don’t have to pay attention to. For me, it’s worth it.

1 Like

My Life with the Thrill Kill Cult—outstanding!

2 Likes

So DAS!

We gonna play ball tonight or what?

We’re at least out of Bases Loaded and back to the broadcast team

We’re playing ball!

1 Like

I don’t know because we’re listening to music because Mrs banedoodle has a friend over and I’ve been stretching on the floor with a beer and the cats for awhile after prepping for the last several hours for a bbq supper tomorrow for some other visiting friends but I would imagine they are saying Wouldn’t this be a grand time for Jose Abreu to break out of his slump, being on familiar ground etc. And I couldn’t agree more!

That was Depeche Mode, “Enjoy the Silence.”(Which we have happily not had for some time now.)

A couple of pop ups and Yordan draws a 4-pitch walk

And Snitker gets run. That escalated quickly.

I think I’ve done a pretty good job of cultivating an appreciation of the classics for my kids. But my daughter maintains an irrational hatred for Depeche Mode

It’s Wegner behind the plate. No fucking wonder.

De gustibus non est disputandum.

And Tucker strikes out on the 14th straight pitch out of the zone. Awful.

1 Like

Kopech has some real stuff for about three innings of every start.

Kopeck threw 18 pitches. One was a strike.

People called Romani they go towards homes?

1 Like

I don’t know about you guys, but I have seldom been prouder of our side than the ALDS in ‘21 when they went into that infernal situation in front of that shamefully hostile crowd and took that series.

1 Like

How does she feel about GWAR?

1 Like

France with a 1-2-3 first

1 Like

I like his mustache game. It is strong.