Astros @ ChiSox 8/18/22

No shit, I’m totally excited. Clouds turning dark around here now, and there’s some lift to them.

1 Like

favorable forecast for more over the next week if it holds

Enormous zone

MANCINI OPPO TACO!

2 Likes

Mancini!

1 Like

Moon River!

We need it desperately in Houston, too. My house in West Houston has a lot of brown patches where green grass used to be.

1 Like

This is one of Robert Ford’s tics. Everything is on this corner or that corner or the outer third or the inner third.

Mancini go Boom Boom!

2 Likes

Strike three to Bregman was ridiculously low. Bregman stood there repeating It was not close, which is true. They cut away as Lopez wandered into the frame to usher Bregman back to the bench. It’s not inappropriate that someone would chirp enough to get tossed. That call was pretty egregious.

That’s been a strike at least twice to Astros hitters

1 Like

That pitch called a ball was way better than Bregman’s strike 3.

That 4th ball right there was a much better pitch than the one Bregman was called out on.

Way to go Luis

This guy has no idea what a strike is today

I’m hopeful, but I’ve so seen many tropical systems go west south of SA or north up through the golden triangle and give us absolutely nothing, that I’ve got a real wait-and-see attitude about next week. Maybe the high is far enough west that it won’t deflect all of the wet goodness away from us.

1 Like

Not just today.

Yuli doubles are my jam.

What in the actual fuck was that Yordan?

Jesus, Yordan.