Astros @ Braves, April 22, 2023

This thread is for Saturday’s game.

It was started early by the OP to celebrate the fact he and his son will be there fighting the good fight.

You can find the Astros radio call thru the MLB app. I think, but I’m not sure, you can get audio without a paid subscription.

TY, for a second I thot about starting a thread about a coming Rays game…

Encouraged to find a free Braves broadcast. It’s been a while since I have searched for a free radio broadcast, but will try again.
Thanks again!

Thought SOMETHING was off w/ no posts whatsoever.
“shakes head”
Thanks for solving my mystery!

What happened to Walt Bond?

I guess I kinda threw a wrench in things jumping ahead a game in the GZ. Sorry to cause confusion.

1 Like

I’m 95 percent sure it’s free for all radio broadcasts.

Only one person was confused, and he is confused about everything here.

2 Likes

When somebody asked “do you know what day (date, I assume) it is?” I felt a little bad, because for the past decade+ after retirement to the country I usually don’t know what day of the week it is.

2 Likes

Not your fault, hopefully yall have a great time tonight!

1 Like

We are both excited to get to see Framber. Will be first time seeing him pitch in person.

2 Likes

Years ago I was at a spring training game and found myself sitting next to a couple of old timers. One of the guys asked the other what day it was. The second guy said he didn’t know. The first guy said, no, I mean, what day of the week is it. Second guy just shrugged, no idea.

Man, I thought, that is something to aspire to.

1 Like

Enjoy. He’s very democratic.

1 Like

Kyle Wright is pretty damn solid too (he was only 21-5 last year)…should be a great game, I hope yall have a hell of a time.

1 Like

Well, Charles, you are talking about me. After I retired and did not have work tasks to complete on certain days, I often struggled to remember what day it is. Then came the pandemic and completely destroyed my sense of time,

2 Likes

This speaks to me.

1 Like

One of my granddad’s favorites while he was travelling around on the Goldwings, was:

“It’s Wednesday, " No,i’t’s Thursday?” “I am too, let’s go get a beer”

1 Like

If only there was some device that has the time and date on it that you carry around with you every day.

Wrong thread—you want sci-fi tv.

3 Likes

Talking about when I first get up. My phone saves me after.

I know if the liquor store is closed, it’s Sunday. Seems like the trash guys come on Fridays.

1 Like