Astros @ Blue Jays, Independence Day 2024

I think we have to stop referring to it as Bad Framber and just call it Normal Framber. He’s sucked for a solid year and a half.

2 Likes

I was gonna wait awhile to start drinking, as I’ve got shrimp and crabs on the menu for later. But I’m gonna start now.

This is pretty bullshit, really. He’s had some great outings. But when he’s bad, he’s absolute steamed dogshit.

4 Likes

Cabbage down on strikes.

Altuve with a bloop single on a pitch that bounces in the LF batters box.

Bregman with a knock, his second.

He’s 4.34 since July 1 last year. This is who he is.

1 Like

Alvarez…2-0…takes a pitch at his shoulders for strike one…ball…takes a pitch in his eyes for strike two…good fucking grief…flies out. Fucking hell, ump.

1 Like

He’s gone from being the potential ace of this staff, to a back end of the rotation starter. He’s a 3-4 guy.

2 Likes

I hope that ump is pleased with himself.

HPU Ben May is fucking atrocious.

1 Like

HPU just changed the entire inning by calling ball 4 a strike 3” high

Abject incompetence

1 Like

Framber is not thr guy you want pitching to an ump with a mystery zone.

1 Like

Maybe the game if Bassitt settles down after this

Diaz grounds out

Middle of two…Astros 3, Jays 3, HPU 3

** League Year-By-Year Pitching–Averages

He’s essentially around a league average pitcher, numbers-wise.

Year Tms ERA
2024 30 4.02
2023 30 4.33
2022 30 3.96
2021 30 4.26

Which makes him all the more disappointing after the 21 and 22 campaigns. “Sucked” may have been too harsh but I’m also pretty pissed off with him at the moment.

He is what he is…which is a middle of the rotation starter, who can ocassionally pitch really well, ocassionally suck donkey balls. He’s not by any definition an “ace”.

Believe me, I hate 2024 Framber as much as anyone.

But he hasn’t been complete trash. Incredibly disappointing, but still around league average.

1 Like