Astros at Sacramento, 7/23/2024

No GZ thread and we’re already in the 2nd inning? What the hell?. Bloss gives up a triple and a homer in the first. Down 2-0

Caratini with a bomb. 2-1

1 Like

NOBODY in the park. Sad. I hate this.

Butler with the toughest two parts of the triple by the 3rd inning

The shine is wearing off of my high hopes for Bloss. I hope Houston can manage at least 5 tuns tonight. Even that might not be enough.

1 Like

Little early for all that. The guy has the stuff but he really shouldn’t even be here yet.

1 Like

I think he’s only up here by necessity. Bloss should be developing and kicking ass in AA or AAA. Houston, as you know, seems allergic to healthy starting pitching this year.

2 Likes

In left field in this stadium there’s always been the absolutely huge stairway approximately 50 feet left to right. What in the world is such a huge stairway needed in that particular part of the stadium? Is it something specific to football configuration? I can’t figure it out.

What the fuck??

At least they’re not going to be shut out…

Threeve?

Guess I’m not the good luck charm to start a game zone thread. I flip over to another channel to skip a commercial I come back to 2 home runs left the building. 4-1 As

We are going to need a bigger bat

2 Likes

This is batting practice. Get him out of there.

Is there anyway to delete a game zone thread? Maybe this is my bad.

When they are hitting Bloss they are punching him in his goddamn mouth.

They better plan on winning every single game Brown, Blanco, and Valdez start.

I’d be really happy if Brown could find a starter before Bloss comes back around

1 Like

We could try switching over to that mysterious game zone chat thing For good luck.

He needs to be in the minors learning how to pitch. Not getting shelled

2 Likes