Astros at Braves, 4/21/23

I think that’s the next series.

If you don’t walk the leadoff guy how the hell are you going to turn a double play did you ever think about that I didn’t think so.

2 Likes

Yes, prove me wrong.

1 Like

AHEM

1 Like

I was fixin’ to think about it. You rushed me.

Floribama!

1 Like

Us young guys think quick. Swaller some ginko biloba, gramps.

1 Like

A shame our 3,4,5 hitters couldn’t squeak out another run last inning. Come on bottom of the order guys, get it back to Dubon.

I wish I could see more than 30 seconds at a time before the picture flakes out. Anybody else have this problem? I miss basic cable.

By the way, I thought of you the other day. I sometimes go into record stores (Doyce, remind me later and I’ll tell you what those are) and buy shit higgledy piggledy for $1-$2. I bought a compilation the other day and was sitting around doing crossword puzzles or whatever I do when I listen to music. A song came on and my immediate reaction was GODDAMN THIS FUCKING SUCKS HOLY SHIT MAKE IT STOP and I picked up the disc cover to figure out who it was and of course it was Frank Zappa my goodness I hate Frank Zappa.

1 Like

Peña strikes out swinging at strike 2

1 Like

3 pitches, Peña? Really?

My problem is my mind thinks too fast and my brain passed right by it.

1 Like

Yes, strike 2 was way low.

I like the cut of Julks’ jib.

1 Like

I love Zappa. He’s so funny and so talented. He’s fucking great, man.

Diaz hit another hard one, but a deep out

1 Like

Damn. Diaz is really swinging well with little to show for it.

I know you do, that’s why I mention it.

I thought Diaz hit that one way better than the previous shot. I was thinking that if the pitcher went inside on him he’d take him deep. Shows what I know.

Welp