Astros at Arizona, 9/29/23

Actually they tooketh away both. The gods were angry tonight, my friends.

2 Likes

HUGE Win

4 Likes

No.

Just stop with this.

1 Like

Hahaā€¦ Havenā€™t watched a full college football game in a decade.

But I am more of a Big 10 guy, all things being equal

Want the Rangers to win tomorrow and of course the Astros to win. That sets up Sunday to decide everything with the Mariners 2 games back of us (if that happens Saturday) so itā€™s between us and the Rangers to hand out the division or wild card berth.

1 Like

They giveth to the Astros when it didnā€™t go over the fence.

The kind, benevolent, loving BBGs be praisedā€¦

1 Like

Pressly made one mistake and recovered nicely from it.

So sorry

1 Like

That is the gif of gifs!

One manā€™s giveth is another manā€™s taketh. Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s written somewhere.

1 Like

11th Commandment

1 Like

His recent struggles have had a lot to do with leaving his breaking pitches in the heart of the plate, which is the pitch and location Moreno hit that nearly tied the game tonight.

That said, I am aware that Moreno doesnā€™t get to hit if Altuve makes the play on Thomas.

Talk about a team win- several individuals making a play, doing their part when needed, to ensure a crucial win.

Luv ya Orange.
Letā€™s go Astros.

Pressly needs to abandon the curve until he can get a feel for it. Having it just float in there is doing nobody any good.

2 Likes

Alright, alright, alright.

Iā€™d like to remind everyone that the Astros scored when I came upstairs to sit in my reclinerā€¦the La-Z-Boy Grand Canyon. And the game was in the Grand Canyon State. And I own a Canyon cooler. Coincidence? You be the judge.

7 Likes

Werenā€™t there more and Moses dropped them?
At least thatā€™s how Mel Brooks saw it in History of the World.

1 Like

He also nearly hit Gurriel Jr. with it.

And I find it a little creepy that TK sits so close to Blummer. Iā€™m guessing Blummer does also.

I made several off various old Astros video I found on YouTube years ago. My favorite is probably these 2 of Charlie

4 Likes