A's at Astros, July 6, 2021

One of the outs came n a 430 ft drive off the Cf wall

Runners moving, Machete throws it into CF when he had no chance at him, runner scores and it’s 5-2.

Altuve might’ve had a chance at that throw if he was sitting on Carlos’s shoulders.

2 Likes

Guys are clearly pressing out there. I don’t know if it’s playing their division rival or the early runs.

Laureano started running before Framber started to home.

4-3 grounder scores the run and makes it 6-2.

We get two, they get three. This is the old Framber. He is terrible tonight.

2 Likes

Blummer, I love you, but “not that many balls getting hit hard”??? What game are you watching?

1 Like

Chapman K swinging on 2-2 to bring the inning to a merciful end. It’s 6-2 and time to warm up the long relievers.

This is Oriole-level bullsh!t

I think that was just a little homerism dripped in to a “Framber might be tipping something” statement.

Framber’s stuff isn’t moving like it usually does, and his complete lack of control on his fastball means they can sit on the change and curve and murder them.

How is the run Andrus scored earned?

ETA: ok they’ve fixed it.

My opinion may be way wrong, but things may have been too easy for Framber this year. To me, he often is too casual on the mound, almost clowning around, and does not bear down near enough. Maybe he needed this; who knows? What I do know is the As are kicking his ass.

2 Likes

If I’m the HPU, I’m smacking the A’s catcher in the back of the head every time he tries to snap frame a pitch like that.

That shit is SO annoying and looks awful.

Blum already with the “well, there’s a lot of game left”

1 Like

It’s true. 8 innings.

A bloop, and a bloop, and a bloop and a blast and we’re right back in it!

/Steve Stone!

Tucker rips a 3-2 pitch right at the RF. One down.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR TORO!?

I fucking FUCKING FUCKING HATE just giving this fucking schlub a free strike every fucking at bat.

1 Like