The lesson from the last 2 innings:

Well hit balls: out
Soft serve: base hit

Vazquez adds to the 2 out totals

All Your 2-Out Runs Are Belong To Us

3 Likes

Bottom 6.

Irwin pitching.

Tucker…ball low and in…pops up to shallow left to diving Kemp who can’t get it…singles

Mancini…(pick off attempt)…flies out to warning track in left center…F8.

McCormick…looks at change up strike…fouls off FB…(pick off attempt)…fouls of FB…fouls off curve…high FB…down and in curve…F9 up against wall.

Vasquez…(pick off attempt)…fouls off FB…FB wide…unable to check on curve that bounces away…Tucker takes 2nd…golfs a curveball to left…single…Tucker scores. (Vasquez 3 for 3 so far today).

Myers…6-4 FC.

End 6. A’s 0. Astros 5.

Something special brewing in Tampa Bay…

1 Like

Stros radio broadcast just jinxed it

Jackasses

How could anything go wrong in a game against the A’s?

1 Like

Now they’re saying something about Felix Hernandez’s PG

79 pitches through 8, wow

it’s on mlb network, and I tuned in just in time to see the leadoff 2B in the 9th

And it’s gone.

Screw the non-believers.

1 Like

Top 7.

Javier finishes his day at 6 innings, 1 hit, 6K, 3BB, no runs.

Neris in to pitch.

Andrus…high pop up to Pena. F6.

Vogt…FB strike down the middle…splitter drops in for a strike…swings and misses another splitter. K.

Bride…looks at slider strike…splitter inside…splitter low…looks at FB strike…fouls off splitter…splitter low…FB just outside- walks.

Stevenson…splitter low…FB that may be a tad outside, but called strike…looks at FB strike…swings and misses a splitter. K.

Mid 7. A’s 0. Astros 5.

Dewaayne was talking about how ‘efficient’ Rasmussen had been. Apparently he’s a believer.

If a radio broadcast says something they shouldn’t, and I’m not around to hear it, does it make a jinx?

You’re talking about the O’s-Rays game, sorry. I think I got a banner announcement from MLB.

Did Kalas call a HR on a routine fly ball?

Jinx strength is highest in the dugout and drops off exponentially the further away from it you get.

By the time you reach another mlb team’s broadcast booth it’s a strong as an FM signal in west Texas.

1 Like