Angels @ Astros, July 3, 2022

Yordan 2B to right

I don’t understand why Yordan stopped at second he should have gone to third maybe kept on, try for home, why not?

Pellet smokers are awesome. You can literally hold a consistent temperature indefinitely. They are excellent for smoking and grilling at low temperatures. The Traeger, in my opinion, doesn’t get hot enough to do real grilling, as it only goes to 500 degrees. I have a Memphis Grill smoker, which gets to like 750, plus it has an even higher sear mode. But it’s nearly 10x the cost. I would recommend a Traeger, but don’t give up your other grill.

He just doesn’t have the instinct Altuve has.

1 Like

Come on Suarez, give Tucker something to hit

Sparks totally cried yard on that

End of four…Astros get a single, a double, and a home run…score once.

2-1 Angels.

So did Kalas.

Gave it a ride to left, but caught. Astros settle for 1 thanks to Tuve, End 4 Angels 2, Astros 1

See what I mean? If everyone else is going to make outs you might as well keep running. They either tag you out or you score.

Homemade watermelon syrup, watermelon juice, fresh squeezed lime juice and a quality anejo tequila. Awesome.

Trout 10ABs so far this series. 9K.

Do you add any sugar to form that syrup or just boil down the watermelon?

Framber Ks Ohtani - #12

Take a look at that please

That’s a great drink.

Add sugar. Basically a simple syrup made from watermelon. Then zip up some fresh watermelon for the juice part. I strain both to get the pulp out, but you don’t have to.

1 Like

Trout looks absolutely dumbstruck right now. Damndest thing I’ve ever seen.

That’s Taylor Ward

Let’s have a call