Amazing It's been no wagner since 2003

It is amazing how time passes. Was reading an article on people in the astros hall of fame. It seems like only yesterday, I was rooting for Wagner, and some of the rest of the greats. Dang, that was almost 20 years ago! Been rooting for this team for quite along time. I know many others who have been rooting so much longer for this team then I have. It is amazing I am slowly on my way to becoming an old fart, if I am not their all ready! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Get off my lawn.

1 Like

You stinkin’ kids! Hey, I was a young man when I started lurking at the old Astros Connection site back in 98 or 99. 2003 shouldn’t be that long ago, but it is.

Despite me discovering Astros Connection my senior year of college (1999), which puts me solidly in mid-40’s as a Gen Xer, I think most of my ex-girlfriends would claim I’m still a child.

2 Likes

I remember the old Astros connection well. What a frustrating season 2003 was though. There was a lot of good talent on that team. If memory serves me correctly, that was the season of “15 GW” Jeriome Robertson. What a bullpen too with Lidge, Dotel and Wagner.

1 Like