ALDS series

Yeah but… But, I still hate the Braves and their idiot fans with their gad damn tomahawk chop and their constant moaning.

2 Likes

Yeah, fuck him. He didn’t have to say anything. Should have kept his trap shut and stayed classy.

1 Like

I had no real rooting interest in any of the wild card series.

Except this one. Fuck the Mets.

Haha, fuck you, Mets. I look forward to watching the Yankees lose their series next week, too.

I don’t mind the Phillies as much as I might.

100%

Biggest game of the season: one hit, no runs. Nice job, Mets.

Fewest hits ever in an elimination game.

Best $280M can buy

One of my coworkers is a huge Mets fan. She said she almost called in sick after they fell out of the NL East lead. Doubt I’ll see her tomorrow.

1 Like

I mean, I’m not Bryce Harper’s biggest fan, but a lot of that isn’t his fault. He was hyped into the stratosphere and it’s fucking annoying. He’s a perfectly fine player, but he is not any sort of savior of the game.

Other than him, I have a hard time remembering anyone over there who annoys me particularly. And I do like to be annoyed.

1 Like

The sportsfans of Philly in general, for starters.

1 Like

I don’t like Santa Claus either and it turns out it’s environmentally unfriendly to just put your used batteries in the trash so

4 hours til first pitch and still no roster for us to bitch about

Start your bitchin’.

I have no idea why we’re carrying 3 utility players and only 2 catchers.

Thats exactly what I was thinking.

Other than that the roster is what I had hoped for.

Kinda surprised Urquidy beat out Maton but fine with it.

I’m a little surprised that Smith isn’t there, but it relieved some of my anxiety (lest they be tempted to use him if included). Maybe Seattle isn’t very left-handed; I don’t remember.

They have 3 lefties but they are 3 of the weaker bats in the lineup