A’s @ Astros, 15 July 2022

In that scenario Oakland has to be willing to score.

Damn. I need an Altuve LEM.

1 Like

Yay. More 2-out errors

Grrr…

Oakland blowing their challenge on a ball that was clearly foul

What an effort by Siri

If the fan gets the fuck out of the way, inning over.

1 Like

Forget it, HH. It’s Dumbass Cove.

1 Like

There’s your scoring for the night.

Let’s hope.

I believe Dumbass Cove is on the LF line. I think that’s Pinhead Point on the RF line.

2 Likes

And here I am bitching about the heat in Seoul. I guess I’ll shut up then.

Mrs Hawk and I are going to Hawaii in a couple of weeks. I’ve been watching YouTube videos of what to expect. The number one thing is “don’t go in July or August, it’s way too hot…85-90 degrees”. I’m looking forward to cooling off.

3 Likes

Granted we rarely get past 95 in Seoul but the humidity can push the “feels like” into the 100’s and there’s a shit ton of concrete which doesn’t help.

The actual temp in the shade on Sunday was 108. With the 99.8% humidity, the feels like was more like 200.

1 Like

You have a soul? oh! korea. JK. Been hot here in houston earlier than usual. Quite often 100. Visited an ex girlfriend in dallas a number of years ago, and it was 104. Without humidity, a tree brings shade. Cools you down. Every part of the world has its good and bad points, weather wise.

So I’ve become a user of Metabo/Hitachi cordless tools. Just bought a shop blower. Works great on my new deck.

Single, double…A’s have runners at 2B and 3B, nobody out

I’ve spent a summer in Seoul and a couple in KSA and Bahrain. Although technically hotter in KSA, I was more uncomfortable in Korea.

Probably because every air conditioner in Al Khobar is set to about 60 deg. F.

1 Like

Single and E8 makes it 2-1 A’s. Shit.