46th President

Interesting…

A reminder, the 45th President™️ never cracked 50% at any point during his one term. He remains the only president never to poll above 50% since such polls have been taken.

1 Like
1 Like

He makes me miss my Daddy.

1 Like

Wait! Where are the pits of boiling tar and the ice sculptures of murderous Visigoths?

They don’t want unity. If they wanted unity they’d incite the Proud Boys to invade Congress.

2 Likes

I like their German Shepherds. Good doggies.

Note the younger shepherd edging in on Dr. Biden’s pat to the head of the older. Dog jealousy is the best.

I’ve never been totally crazy about German Shepherds in general for some reason, but it sure is nice to have a president with the goddamn good sense to have some dogs around, I don’t care what kind of dogs they are.

2 Likes

First rescue dog in the White House as well.

They are supposed to get a cat also. I want to see the cat!

But yeah, the dogs are a good sign. They seem well regarded by the press corps also.

I’m confident Biden is making sure the kids in the newly rebranded “unaccompanied migrant children quarters” at Carizzo Springs are being kept warm.

This is not good and needs to stop:

I see that Biden has reopened at least one shelter in the state but he has filled those with migrant children. Other than pointing it out, what is Beto doing to help the evicted? Eviction is a tough and terrible situation and it is compounded when children are in the household.

H-E-B and Kroger get paid in advance for the food they sell, customers don’t get their future groceries for free if they have no money to pay. “Hey, I bought groceries here last month, this month I have no money to pay for the groceries, so I’m just going to take them without paying. Are you good with that?” It dosen’t work like that. Some people who are unable to pay for food depend on the goodness of others to stock food banks and or government food programs.

Shelter is as essential as food. I think there needs to be a way to keep people in their homes and businesses that have profited during the pandemic need to help out in an immense way. Also there are many small scale landlords making all kinds of sacrifices to keep their tenants and still struggle to make their own payments. While others are merely uncaring slumlords.

Umm…

Counting to 100 is hard. Especially when you only have 10 finger, 10 toes, and 10 teeth.

1 Like

Today, Biden is in Texas and Cruz is in Orlando.

1 Like

This is why passing HR1 - the John Lewis Voting Rights Act - is so important.

The reason Republicans are not interested in engaging in governance is because they don’t see it as necessary for electoral success. Quite the opposite, in fact, as working with Dems will get them tarred and feathered by the base.

They are going to rely on rigging the election, and they will be successful unless Senate Democrats blow up the filibuster to pass HR1. If that bill doesn’t become law, Republicans will win back control of Congress in 2022. The rigged system will install the QOP candidate for President in 2024, and that will be that for the American experiment.

1 Like

Basically, what he said:

2 Likes