46th President

I think it’s time for a new thread. President Biden deserves his own thread.

I wish President Biden and Vice President Kamala the best. I expect there will be both cheers and jeers as they try to piece our country back together.

E Pluribus Unum

10 Likes

I sang along at home, just like Garth Brooks asked me to.

2 Likes

Funny, because it’s true.

1 Like

Where’s my money, Joe? It’s been 20 minutes!

The President tweets! No need to bathe after reading.

1 Like

Expect a blizzard of executive orders this afternoon.

3 Likes

Here’s the Day 1 EO agenda:

1 Like
2 Likes

Fuck MAGA. They were too scared to appear today.

3 Likes

Here Comes the Sun

1 Like

I don’t care about MAGA. I like the fact that our capitol looks like God is shining down on it.

4 Likes

Folks, please do not post the MAGA/far right shit. Ignore them, as I hope the media will do. I want the FBI to go after them with a vengeance.

3 Likes

Here’s to hoping Biden is the best President that we have ever had.

4 Likes

Amen.

MSNBC guy said as Biden and family walk to the White House, “Beau’s looking down from Heaven.”
FOX guy said, “Hunter is with his dad, following behind him, he is still under investigation.”

I’m sorry… I’ll go back to PBS.

The President will work from early in the morning until late in the evening. He will make many calls and—

[record scratches]

2 Likes

There was a press briefing yesterday, that dealt with reality. There will be another one today. Biden and Harris were governing yesterday in between celebrating their ascension to office.

The split screen could not be more stark.

2 Likes

I never understood why those despicable dickheads thought it was funny to troll America that the former president didn’t do any work.

Because everything in right-wing politics is projection. Try to come up with a single thing of which they accuse “the Libs”, which is not a thing of which they are guilty up to their eyeballs.

It’s right across the board from tan suits to piles of bodies in the streets.