2024 Roster

Wait, I thought you were just commenting on his performance?

This post is just as full of shit as all of your others.

1 Like

Sweet, glad you’re cool with it.

Now please PM me your home address and where the key is so I can come take a big shit on your living room rug then tell you you shouldn’t care because a lot of other people want to shit on your rug too.

Don’t worry, I’m really interested in your opinion about it even if I disagree with what you think.

3 Likes

Does the rug have a bidet? Should I bring wet wipes?

2 Likes

I dunno, but that turd really ties the room together

4 Likes

U FOO!

3 Likes

Flooring by Turd Furgeson.

3 Likes

Blah, blah, blah

Fuck off

2 Likes

This is the worst type of “fan”

you make all this money so that I can treat you shit

You’ve been told to fuck off

Off you fuck

4 Likes

I have zero fucks to give off (particularly about your and a MLB’s players hurt feelings) but keep it coming.

Oh, I forgot to mention that JA is on the bench tonight. Hopefully he’ll continue to see more time there.

I guess it is true then that pricks love the long ball

3 Likes

I think this guy may have replaced Snuffy. And quickly, too.

1 Like

I’m still laughing at this one

2 Likes

Astros add Nick Hernandez from SD for cash.

Didn’t he have a pretty good run with the Astros in ST one year?

A pretty good season in ‘21. I do not recall ST.

Thanks. I could easily be getting mixed up with another player. Impressive numbers in the minors this year, especially considering the league.

Activated, Mushinski back to AAA

Here are his spring training stats over the years. Just an inning or two each year.

1 Like

Most recent from “my friend”

Apprently the Astros are actively looking for help - both hitting and pitching and identified some specific wants.

He says:

“Meanwhile Brown has been speaking often to the Mets, Marlins, White Sox and others about getting pitching …”

They have limitations in the talent they have to trade in the minors and what they are willing to trade.

They can say publicly that they are not concerned, but privately they are making a strong effort to improve their team,

They have targeted pitching specifically with starters and relievers being a focus - but they also are aware that they may have to make improvements to the offense to offset a starting pitcher issue. Which is probably why they were poking around JD Martinez’ availability.

I know that when the Astros signed Lauer they hoped to call him up fairly soon.

Luis Severino was mentioned - but heard more about Manaea. Sounded like the cost for Manaea is less as well. JD Martinez is the other guy on the Mets they have checked in on. No idea if they think he can play 1st or if they just would want to play him a lot at DH in certain line ups.

The White Sox don’t have much. They have Garrett Crochet but he is too expensive. They have targeted Kopech. He can be in the pen or possibly be a tandem type guy that gives you 2-3 innings, or once through the order. He would be useful but I think they would be better just leaving him in the pen. They also have looked at Gavin Sheets - he is a lefty that can play first and pinch hit.

On the Marlins they have spoken about AJ Puk, Jake Burger and some other reliever as well.

Right now there is a lot of teams that are doing well that are open to trading for upgrades - and there are only so many possible guys until other teams decide to sell. For example, I know that the Astros would love to get the A’s to move some of their guys.

4 Likes