2024 Roster

Where the heck is the “unlike” button…?

Relax, he’s fine. They didn’t use “discomfort”.

Just because he isn’t dead, doesn’t mean he’s fine

Chandler Rome tweeted this afternoon:

• Wander Suero and Parker Mushinski are both in KC with the Astros.
  • Blair Henley said postgame last night he would be optioned, so that’s one opening. (Suero?)
  • Mushinski could only be brought back up this quickly if someone was going on the IL. (Valdez?)

No official word from the Astros yet.

The Astros have placed Valdez on the 15 day DL.

The move is retroactive to April 6.

Still no report on what the MRI has revealed.

Rome is reporting that it is elbow information and he will be shut down for a few days until it subsides.

So the Astros now have 5 of their top 6 starters on the IL. Lovely.

1 Like

Basically the whole 2022 rotation is on the IL, swapping Javier for McCullers. It’s a miracle this team isn’t in worse shape.

Information is key

1 Like

Rome says Spaghetti is getting called up and will make his MLB debut as Wednesday’s starter for the Astros.

Interesting considering Brown was scheduled to start tomorrow. I wonder if this is just pushing everyone back a day to backfill Frambers spot or if Brown is about to head to the pen

Yes it is, but my talk to text doesn’t think so!

If only somebody would’ve noticed this and dealt for pitching during the offseason.

Fucking moronic.

2 Likes

Every time I look at the Orioles roster, I with we could have replaced Luhnow with Elias.

3 Likes

He’s good, but he’s been drafting first for a long time. He wouldn’t have had that advantage here.

3 Likes

The last thing this staff needs is a noodle arm.

15 Likes

If he can’t start, maybe he can thrive in the penne

12 Likes

Is that from the Miller’s Tale?

1 Like

Hopefully he can eat a few innings orzo.

5 Likes

Hopefully he doesn’t run afoul of Angel Hairnandez.

12 Likes

I hear he’s cut from a different dye, and brings plenty of sauce. Just as long as he doesn’t throw meatballs.

4 Likes