2023 ALCS Game 7

Not as crazy as their inability to win at home.

1 Like

Thanks for hanging in there.

I hope you miss the greatest comeback.

Framber has been absolute garbage since his no hitter. France is up and down. Brown has been a huge disappointment. Javier was shit through the middle of the season, and again in the most important game of the season. Hard to win.

1 Like

The pitchers the Astros have need to perform. Or Miller and Murphy might see their job security vanish.

Defeat may not have a thousand fathers, but there is a healthy list with the Astros. What a fucking turd show.

Agreed.

I just didn’t think it was possible to replicate 2019 losing every game at home in a 7 game series.

1 Like

They’rea year removed from the most dominant team pitching performance in postseason history.

They’re safe

2 Likes

I wish. Problem is the body language.

I really could have done without reliving THAT series.

That looked like it fucking hurt

There’s a tendency to regard a young player’s best performance as his established ability. It may just be that Framber, Javier, etc., aren’t as good as they’ve shown at their best. Not that they aren’t or can’t be valuable members of the staff, but maybe they aren’t the front of the rotation like we thought they were.

Wow

For now, yes. But, if this persists into 2024, their seats will get warm. Javier and Framber should not have regressed aa badly as they did in the second half of the season.

2022 was truly extraordinary. It would be hard to replicate that performance if you were given the opportunity to draft a staff from among every pitcher in baseball.

1 Like

If you don’t want to get hit then get the fuck out of the way of the ball.

I have to keep telling myself that the terrible record at home is just a fluke. But it’s difficult to accept.

Hard to dodge high 90s heading for your ribs

Any chance we can score 7 or 8 runs in the bottom of the 6th?

Genie tells me I need more than 3 wishes for that …