What are you drinking, 2023…and 2024?

I am drinking my fridge-standard Founders All Day IPA. Thoroughly deserved after long overdue yard work, prepping the shed for my e-bike and doing some rearranging of shit in the kitchen.

I moved their food bowls about 10ft, so now I fully expect the cats to murder me in my sleep. Best make the most of this beer then.

Also, Ryobi > Black & Decker.

3 Likes

Disrupting routine is punishable by death under Cat Law.

5 Likes

I’ve got a blind cat and he seems to think moving things around is a new adventure. He’s pretty amazing the way he gets about. He loves hunting lizards in the flower beds.

3 Likes

Cats can do incredibly amazing things and incredibly stupid things all in the span of a few seconds.

4 Likes

They’re little people in that regard.

1 Like

Warsteiner Dunkel is the beer of choice this afternoon. First time this season, may it bring us great success.

1 Like

Ended up at Cantina Barba last night, where they have a Mezcal bar built inside a shipping container. Very fun place. Madre Mezcal is awesome.

Well that’s a hell of a bike ride.

2 Likes

Actually a short walk from the White Oak Music Hall along the derelict hellscape of North Main.

Who was playing?

TV Girl. I must admit to being completely wrong about the demographic that would show up to see a band whose music is inspired by 1970s TV theme tunes. It was a couple of thousand teens with their parents.

I must also admit that seeing a few thousand teens being their true selves - as they feel it to be currently - was quite inspiring. It made me feel like there may be hope for us yet*.

• until they go to business school and get turn into soulless, corporate drones.
2 Likes

Or law school.

2 Likes

Or geology

I kid, I kid

2 Likes

Say what?

1 Like

Warsteiner light or dark is a good choice.

1 Like

Warsteiner gives me the absolute worst headaches.

La Fin du Monde

2 Likes

Excellent

1 Like

That’s some good shit. I haven’t had it for a few years. Gonna have to look for it.

1 Like