What are you drinking, 2023…and 2024?

Ohhh…ok. I like some of their stuff, will look for this

What in the literal fuck?

The duality of man.

4 Likes

I’ll try anything that sounds interesting once. iirc I had some of a pumpkin spice beer 5 years ago.

It’s all the rage up here in VT in the Fall. And is utterly disgusting, every single one of them.

1 Like

The jungian thing!

What say the Rum Afficionados about these:

2 Likes

I approve of this post!

1 Like

I’m waiting for Ruby Red season so I can try this (ratios will be different)

Seems mighty light on the gin…

“ratios will be different”

I love gin in the summertime, but if I’m making a grapefruit cocktail, it’s the Third Man. I have seen the light. And it is beautiful.

What’s your go-to summer gin?

I like The Botanist. Empress 1908 is good and it’s a pretty color.

1 Like

St. George’s Valley Gin is superb. Infused with orange blossoms from a particular orchard in the Central Valley. More generally, we’re a Plymouth Gin household. Makes my favorite gimlet and martini.

1 Like

Boodles.

St. George’s anything is probably worth stocking up on. I use their Bruto Americano in my favorite gin cocktail (Ain’t no Angel), but I do use Hendricks gin.

1 Like

Outstanding!! Don’t know the cocktail but I’ll remedy that deficiency toute suite. And I’m not sure if St. George distributes the Valley Gin outside of California, but highly worth looking into.

My wife talked a bartender in Charleston out of the recipe — I’ll look it up when I am home and post it.

1 Like

Is it anything like a Fallen Angel? Another pretty good gin cocktail from way back in the day. Basically, a riff on a gimlet with a little creme de menthe as the sweetener.