The sci-fi TV thread

Which is vastly inferior to “Man Getting Hit By Football”

1 Like

I love LoA! #46!

FAM S4E1:

Glad we’re not wasting any more time on Danny
Can we stop wasting time on Margo?
Will Ed ever face consequences for any of his actions?

2 Likes

We’ve got some Danny backstory coming. My guess is that he says something stupid to Ed about Karen and Ed bashes his head in.

I really thought they killed that fucker off last season. Clearly an invented memory of what I wished to happen.

2 Likes

He was banished to North Korea.

Werewolf By Night was awesome and I’m hoping it was a glimpse of the “horror” part of the Marvelverse with Blade incoming. Also I thought Dr. Strange 2 was awesome. Sam Raimi snuck us a new Evil Dead movie and I loved it.

Don’t get your hopes up. Blade is in complete rewrites.

Yeah I took that as a good sign.

1 Like

Dr. Strange 2 rocks!

I missed this in my list of good things from Marvel since Endgame (as was pointed out to me at the time), but it is thoroughly enjoyable. I cracked up when Raimi went full Evil Dead on us, and the callback to Bruce Campbell getting smacked around by his own hand was fun too.

For All Mankind: Lower Decks

1 Like

The series we didn’t know we needed.

1 Like
FAM Spoiler

I can see the unrest of the sub-levels of Happy Valley being a mirror to whatever the fuck is going on in the Soviet Union.

1 Like

The Marvels is a lot of fun

I love Evil Dead, ED2, and Army of Darkness. Raimi rocks!

Interesting, given the early reviews – care to share more?

It’s not consequential, but you get a lot of fun interplay among Carol, Kamala, and Monica, especially involving their switching places. Basically if you enjoyed the New Jersey parts of Ms. Marvel, you’ll enjoy this - it’s almost more a Kamala movie than a Carol movie.

2 Likes

Sold. Best thing anyone could say to recommend it to me.

I’m still grumpy that they tried to ruin the Ms. Marvel series with those time travel episodes. The Jersey stuff was gold.

Does one need to have seen the Ms. Marvels series first?