Race for the Lid 2022

Here’s what I’m gonna do (since I kinda feel like a butthole). I’m gonna get Knox and Craig each a hat. Knox will be titled the winner and can run this thing next year if he chooses. If he doesn’t want to do it - Craig can.

What says the board?

1 Like

I played thinking it was regular season wins. I gladly recuse myself from consideration. Many thanks though, Pcol2000!

Some consideration should go to Knox for picking 117 when it wasn’t contiguous to any other picks. I have no problem with a shared podium.

Classy move. It has been regular season every year, but take the hat if he wants you to have one.

Picking 117 was ballsy and deserves some recognition.

3 Likes

My bad y’all, I don’t want it to turn into a thing. Knox and Craig, if you’ll reply to my pm, I’ll get some swag headed your way.

1 Like

It will not be a “thing.”

My sweet new World Series Champions cap came in the mail today. Thanks @Pcol2000!

It was a good season for me – I won my dynasty league, I won the Race for the Lid, and the Astros won the World Series.

Hat trick!

12 Likes

Awesome Craig.

Don’t know if you’re interested in running the thing next year, but I thought that was kinda cool. Just gotta choose your words carefully. Lol

1 Like

if it ain’t closed i pick 128, tin hat

I still haven’t gotten any swag for the year. I look at all the stuff in the “swag thread” but I can’t see ill the trigger on anything. The sale at dicks was pretty good too.

Sure, I’ll do it next year. Someone remind me though, lol.

Consider it done.

1 Like

I’m on it!